Saturday, March 7, 2009

last interclass game

like to use this blog to upload pics... cuz it's way faster than d msn space (on my comp la)!
so... my last volleyball match representin my class in KC...
lets look at some pics tht say wht i feel much better than words...

this yr finally realized d importance o this part o d game...
d "sr3sc jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!" part...
all these hands show tht we care... and tht we are ONE CLASS.

thx so much to them for playin... felt so glad to hav them for my teammates!
for yellin, cryin (a lil la), fallin down, rollin all over d ground (ok, mayb tht's a lil exaggerated), and nvr stop fightin~~

i nearly had to kick her out before she would let herself b substituted (d girl in bsktbll shoes)...
this is so like my team!
every yr and for nearly every game i had to shout and scream at them to stay in one piece,
nt in terms o stayin sane but in terms o body parts!
haha~ they nvr manage to gt thru a game safely!
nearly gav me a heart attack when these ppl, who has gt a badly sprained hand, a couple o strained shoulders and more than a dozen bruises and cuts between them,
try to run into each other and hav a closer relationshp w d ground all thru d game...

i'd miss these conferences...
thx lots for respectin me and nvr laughin at me for all my "wise talk"!
my last game as captain...
i'd nvr forget d sense o belongin and love o bein a TEAM...

even d referee couldnt stop herself fr gettin dwn fr her post to say, "good luck!"
accordin to her, noone could deny tht our class is d best team, tht is, best in team spirit~

this is d sr3sc volleyball team09...
we lost 3 games out of 6 this yr, nt really our best effort, but wht we won was more than a title...
it was friendship, a love for d game, joy and laughter (think o all d embarassin scenes like an air-ball) and much, much more.

"sr3sc, 你是我的Hero, sr3sc, 我们一起加油~"
of course, d credit also goes to all tht hav taken part in d interclass games (as players or cheerleaders) all thru these yrs...
my most sincere thx to you guys!!

interclass games, a shining part o my high sch life.

1 comment:

  1. actually my hand was okay with the bandage(i think dat's bandage rite?)..
    u noe..i would prefer playing volleyball instead of basketball in the interclass games..i love dat kind of feeling so much..feel like crying now..miss the time we played volleyball together..i feel very very happy dis yr although we nvr played our best in the games..but we enjoyed them very very much!!!
    thank you Sarah!

    -Jiun-

    ReplyDelete