Saturday, March 14, 2009

tht hurts...

i lost all d msges in my phone.






my gosh, i do miss them.

fr qing on my 16th b'day, d complete lyrics o "lao po"

fr yying on d same day, d complete lyrics o "is your b'day happy?"

fr panda, again on tht day, as well as last yr, b'day wishes fr far-away china

fr tim, msges tht could always make me smile, w/o fail

fr sunflower, a gdbye msg when she resigned as our hostel warden

fr 学长, msges tht make me stop sniffin

fr my 姐姐, "of course i love you too"

fr my friends, all d fowarded msges tht are less meaningful than d friendship tht prompted them to send d msges

d gdnite or gd luck msges

and many many more......


i knew tht d msges themselves werent important,
but i needed them to remind me tht i was...
tht i was important enough for ppl to send me msges tht could make me laugh, smile or cry...

sry, mom, for yellin at you for deletin my inbox...
but you juz couldnt imagine hw much those msges mean to me.


i knw you ppl might say, wht's d big deal if you've practically gt those msges memorised?
yeah, it's nt a big deal... for an 18-yr-old.
well mayb i dont wnna b mature yet.




thx wern, for callin.
noone could ease d pain, but you did share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment