Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my day

went and gt my hair cut today.
then went for japanese buffet at a place called jogoya, star hill.

first, my mom told me tht it's a "high-class" place,
so i gt ready to wear a skirt and high heels.
then my dad said it's ok to wear jeans and sport shoes,
but i ended up in jeans and high heels.
turns out... ppl were wearin shorts (d very short kind girls w long legs like to wear)=.=...

d food wasnt too bad la...
gt a whole lot o stuff to choose fr!
it's like d sch canteen multiplied by 3 maybe...
and there's hagen daaz ice-cream, puddin, 8 diff types o fruit juices to choose for dessert...

i had raw fish! d stuff my mom calls... erm... sashimi??
my sis was d worse... she ate everythng we gav her, and tht includes oysters, jellyfish, 1/4 boiled egg, lobster...

went there w my neighbours, a total o 3 moms, 3 teens (2 o my bro's age) and 7 kids.
SEVEN!! looked like a kindergarten outin on d escalator...

well... nt very excitin... but i gt food so im nt complainin=p
sigh~ when cn i gt a camera?? (or a phone w camera)
gt addicted to photographin every outin...

oh btw... i finally went to gt my "liu hai" (fringe) cut...
ppl hav been naggin at me for weeks cuz my hair (+hair clip) was against d sch rules...
it looks........... flat.
metaphorically.
or mayb tht's becuz i still miss my long hair... haha~ i knw it's been 3 mths...

currently up to my ears researchin scholarships...
i knw tht my results re nt d best, but dad says tht if i could hav a chance to ease his financial burden then why nt try...
so let me knw if anyone has info...

k tht's bout it... promise to hav sme pics for my nxt post...
goin to kuantan w family tmr!
i'd b even darker then...
lol~ wont b arnd till fri (and im nt bringin my phone) so dont miss me=p~

No comments:

Post a Comment