Saturday, February 21, 2009

juz keepin ppl updated

gettin a lil pressured bout my blog... haha~
it's nt official yet and ppl re bookmarkin/linkin it!
in fact im nt ready to leav my spaces blog yet... too many memories!
so... keep an on tht innocent-vlb-nerd blog too, k?
bloggin on both...

anyway...
this week was... tui fei!!
i didnt get anythin done at all...
2 days i was at hostel meetin, 1 day i went to AV room to watch mamma mia (hostel), another 2 days i was kinda day-dreamin...

hmm.... bout this thng on my mind...
(was goin to post in chi but cant gt my chi star to start, so...)

tyy asked me tht day, wht do i want for my bday present?
she said tht it was hard to choose for me cuz i had everything...
which i think was unfair (for her to say)!!
i DO NOT hav everythin!!
im juz satisfied w wht i hav...
i mean, if you want my wish list you cn hav it,
cecelia ahern's bks (xcept ps i love you and thx for d mem, which i already hav),
twilight series,
cn you keep a secret (by sophie smethng i thnk),
yoyo-ma and friends CD,
a jacket,
a watch (wearin my bro's)
and many many more....
tht's a lot tht i want!

but im juz nt used to askin...
i would rather gt smethng i may nt need but cmes fr my friends' heart!

though there is one thng ive nvr gotten before and i would really like...
you knw when a classmate has a bday and ppl get a card for her and everyone writes in it?
ive nvr really gotten a card (any card) w everyone's wishes on it...
cn i hav one this bday??
i sorta wnna knw tht ppl like me enough to write a card...

sigh~~
forgiv me for even thnkin like tht...
d surprise bday cake on my sweet sixteenth bday party,
d countdwn at d hostel for my seventeenth,
d bday song on d last day o SPM (my 17th bday),
my baomu's prezzie+letter,
and d outin+celebration (twilight day) etc...
tht's really sweet o everyone...
should b happy w tht...
and I AM!
it's juz tht...=.=

well... other than tht... still gt lots o other stuff on my mind but all nt worth bloggin bout...
cuz i only gt 1.5 hrs to go online... per week!!
gtta blog here, my space, visit everyone's blog, cont my research on unis, write my resume><...
me mom's crazy><
lol!! juz jokin... she has her reasons... [doesnt mean i agree >=( ]

so... signin off for nw~~
let's see if i cn upload any nice pics...

missin sr2sca, baomu da ren, iris jie jie, ying2, jerk, panda, crystal & joe, and my mp3 & pillow (forgot to bring hmeT.T)...
haha~
seriously signin off~~

No comments:

Post a Comment