Saturday, February 14, 2009

haiz

i was in such a temper today.

after struggling like crazy over d karangan (even borrowin a copy to refer to-- which i absolutely dislike doin), i was still late and noone deigned to take it to d teacher for me.

after stayin up half d night and lookin like a lunatic for lookin at 3 txtbks at once, still i did nt stand up to d standards o my friend.

and i was so angry... esp cuz i CANT get mad at ANYONE...
my essay was late so i SHOULD hand it in myself.
i really wasnt as clever as my friend, and anyway she didnt exactly tell me tht she was lookin dwn on me... it was juz d aura i felt radiatin fr her.

hence, all i could do was to crawl into a lil corner to feel sorry for myself and say a lil prayer...
Lord, grant me d strength to be myself, and deal with all d stress and troubles i m facin with a calm and peaceful heart.
Also, pls forgive me for gettin angry at my friends when i was at fault.

it wasnt one of my better days, girls, sorry for bein so grouchy today...
i didnt hav time to do my hw last night (hostel meetin),
so i burnt sme midnight oil to do them (=not enough sleep),
and d workload was juz too overwhelmin for me...

much better nw after a refreshin afternoon at volleyball pract W/O d coach...
haha~ exercise does make ppl feel better,
so does CHOCOLATE (fr valentines day in sch-- haha~ all fr girls as friends la)...

anyway signin off,
happy valentines, y'all~~

1 comment:

  1. heya!
    work hard!!!!
    and good luck with the hostel committee!
    if you need my help, u know u can always talk to me. =)

    ReplyDelete