Saturday, March 6, 2010

school~

for d benefit o those who do nt follow my chinese blog or been ignoring me juz plain dint knw
sarah has entered UNIVERSITY!
officially an architecture student now =)

finished first week
except for assignments tht are diabotical challenging (for me)
it was cool.

first day...
confirmed *crazy* schedule, time range: 8am to 7pm (rush hr, jam, rush hr)
had our first <archi history + culture> class *boring but enjoyable*

2nd day
only hav a 2-hr lecture
jam-ed all d way there juz to find
teacher lateO.O
*an ENTIRE HR later*
teacher no show >=(

then
had first DESIGN STUDIO class
designed my first *thing*  *amazing*

thurs
MISSED morning CLASS
*dunno gt class/nt, mom nt home, take taxi, taxi late, me late >.<*
walked halfway home cuz too lazy to wait. along d highway, no less XD

today
DESIGN COMMUNICATIONS, a.k.a. drawing class.
for some inexplicable reason
looks like it's gnna b one o my fav classes
even though I CANT DRAW im nt gd at drawing

*i will work hard, i promise*

No comments:

Post a Comment