Tuesday, March 9, 2010

posed for attack

I woke up this morning and ntg went right
This is juz one o d “ntg could make me smile” days
Feeling extremely stressed
Sleeping makes me feel guilty
This course is nt meant for me
Life isn’t gd at d mo
Trying too hard

Gosh. Apparently any attempt at blogging results in WHINING.
As opposed to dear wern yi who sent me this msg juz nw:
“Apparently 2day is my be-grateful-d-sun-is-still-shining day:) So I just wanted 2 thank u all 4 bein my stars. I miss u. I love u. Continue burning brightly. We’ll light up d skies;-)”

Thanks, wern.
I mean, even in d middle o my miserable sketching I had to *smile*.

“Nothing is easy” sounds so cliché. And I already KNOW tht!
“Nothing is as hard as you thought it would b, it’s only HARDER!” sounds better for my present predicament.

Having a miserable time managing my time --> spend HOURS on a single sketch tht is worse than anything tht my bro can draw.
And all this while other assignments are piling up.

But I will grit my teeth and do them.
Sarah does not giv up.
Nor does she want anyone's sympathy (though some cheers would b nice..).
Even when she sighs/feels like throwing her pencil every 5 minutes.
*I’ll work hard, I promise*

1 comment: