Sunday, May 24, 2009

it's d middle o d nite

im so sleepy... but still researchin german studies...
my dad suggested tht i actually go there to learn d languge.
hmm... gd idea.
but im so afraid tht i wont survive there. new place, you knw?

so anyway gnna type my blog later but juz upload sme pics for general appreciationXP.

these re taken durin last yr's zhong qiu wan hui, organised by us sr2's.
this is jiaxin and i.

ngsiao wern, shu en, jia yin, xin wei, jiaxin, me, yi wen
(top) jiaxin, qing, wan shing
(bottom) shu en, yiwen, cheryl, me, xin wei
these re taken durin our outin to celebrate my 17th b'day as well as d end o d exams.
d puzzle s my present fr yying and jiaxin, d purse yying's fr me.
yying and i... amazingly both hav cut their hair this yr=p

gnna go do more research. nitez, y'all~

No comments:

Post a Comment