Wednesday, August 25, 2010

building con

finding a nice skin for my blog is going on my holiday to-do list.
and when hols finally come i'd probably forget all about it =.="

spent today listening to half-hearted discussions bout my building construction assignment.
w 10 ppl in d group, things are hard to manage.
esp when class was cancelled thus we met in my house. sofa and warm lighting and all.

so anyway here's some pics o wht facinates me...
look and tell me if...

IMG_0603IMG_0727IMG_0721IMG_0608    ... it's normal for girls to prefer this to drawing class?
i wonder.

introducing my team:building con 041 (clockwise starting fr guy in red shirt)
mc, uncle architect/contractor, yapshin, tham, marcus, huey
(not in picture)
elson, asyraf, sheida, wisely

i found this pic kinda funny btw XD

No comments:

Post a Comment