Monday, May 3, 2010

demands =(

hav abt 5 desperately urgent thngs demanding my attention at d mo.
nearly all o which is related to SCHOOL.
haiz

jz finished project 2C this morn
after 2 weeks o TORTURE hard work
we finally presented our blood tears and sweat
thn dumped its carcass in d studio

but i'll blog abt tht later
for nw
HOMEWORK!!

let's see:
culture and history online test
--> half-finished revising

pack for redang trip tmr
--> packed d clothes alrdy. to pack assignment stuff.

building materials report
--> tutorial tmr. prep draft?

taiwan trip
--> probs concerning budget and sched. deal w it before redang lest my relatives in taiwan gt busy over ntg?

design project
--> been telling myself to start preparing for it since lecturer announced it.. like a mth ago=.="..

which to do first?!!

 

"1st you do wht's necessary, thn wht's possible. soon you'd b doing d impossible"
this quote gt me thru sr3 last yr. day by day i remind myself o this and lived my life one small thng at a time.
would it gt me thru this archi sem too?
fingers crossed X

a journey o a thousand steps begin w d first step.
..........building mat it is thn =)

 

 

*sarah is working hard^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment