Friday, February 5, 2010

CNY's arnd d corner~

NO MORE, i tell you.
trying to change my blogskin is really too much.
worked on it for, wht, almost 3 hrs?? last week.
i dont care if my blog looks weird (like half-baked bread) or wht.
i'm seriously refusing to change anythng else till my sch mag's publication's done.

grumpies aside,
here are some pics o my 2-day "vacation" at my aunt's.
CNY cookie-baking session.

this is my latest fav (new recipe)-- d choc butter cookie w M&M's


another new recipe:

and yes, d ones in d middle are not pineapples.
they are d new and "improved" cherry tarts. *yucks*

now take a look at this:

and this:

do i hear you think *it's a sieve and tht's... sarah?*
you are right.
and wrong.
a sieve + me = sifting machine
heh. tht recipe requires "sift 3 times"... *faints*

instrument o torture:


crunchies:

*mental note: only kellogg's cereals apply*

aunties (+grandma in d corner)/partners in crime:


though when all's said and done...
this yr im not gnna stuff myself w cookies (and consequently grow fat[ter])
im gnna savour each and every one......

haha~
happy CNY, y'all~
and *smile always*
(if a cookie can do it. why cant you?)


cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment