Thursday, September 24, 2009

choir

oh and one more thng.
mic asked me to join her church's youth choir for christmas eve mass!!
COOL!!

though i guess tht means i wont b able to make it back to kajang for d midnight mass and go out for supper w d gang... AGAIN.
urgh. when am i gnna b old enough to hav resources to keep up w my enthusiasm? (ie being able to driv when noone wants to drive me, or d ability to divide myself?)
i miss d xmas mass w d family.
been w d SIC choir for d past few yrs...

nt tht i dislike playin in d choir.
playin in church, FOR church, is great fun!
ntg beats d feeling o contributing to d hymms.
esp my GLORIA!! hehe~ but tht's another story.

hope to b allowed to join mic for d xmas eve thng.
been away fr d choir too long.
stup exam...
and stup nt-being-able-to-driv-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment