Saturday, June 27, 2009

apparently back to twinning

yep.
im back to twinnin...
right where i started.

remember when i used to dislike d idea so much?
im ok w it nw.
haha~ but then again it's nt a huge achievement cuz i used to dislike d idea o germany too.
see hw much ive grown on d idea nw?

anyway...
im back w twinning,
probably doin taylor's + university o strach****, scotland (couldnt spell, pronounce or rem d name><)
it's nt london (my dream o 17 yrs), but it's further studies away fr m'sia.
gd enough.

d subject in question is architecture...
which, though i rejected d idea when first proposed, has really grown on me.
i was actually lookin foward to graduatin so tht i cn gt on w studyin it!
lol~
but i still hav doubts...

it's tough,
no questions abt it.
like, as tough as it cn be.
my version o wht chien is doin=p

takes 6 yrs to complete and even then i cant call myself an architect.
oh and btw d drop-out rate is more or less 75%,
esp in d first 2 /3 yrs...
like they say, if you cn last 3 yrs, you might juz last for a lifetime.
but cn i?

again let me remind y'all tht my art is HORRIBLE,
aka i cant draw to save my life.

so why am i doin this?
haha~
will explain in detail when i cme back.
mom's takin me to buy ingredients for scones...
hehe~ food~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment